roll call PRIDE 04/10/07

james j feller

That is truly a wonderful cruise you have picked there for your first Seabourn! I wish we would be on it, but we just will have left the Pride on April 1, so I don't think I can persuade my husband to go on this one too!

But I would instantly if I could! A wonderful combination of port- en sea days! And Istanbul; I love Istanbul! The concert in Ephesus! Super!

Jim and Maxine,

I will be on this cruise as well as the one following as a back to back. It's a great itinerary and I am looking forward to it. In addition a couple of our friends will also be aboard. I know you will have a great time. I look forward to meeting you on the Pride.

Bon Voyage!

My husband and I are also on the Pride commencing l0 April 2007 - Rome to Athens. We were previously on the Spirit last May and loved it. We wonder about the weather in Egypt as well as proper clothing for touring during the day. Any input would be appreciated. Rene'

My guess is the weather will be warom but nor hot so layering is always the best solution....perhaps short sleeves plus a light jacket or sweater. For Egypt I'd definitely wear long pants and sleeves as any mosques or churches you visit call for proper attire.

Archived