Want to do something special for my Parents

megessey

HI! My parents are cruising Seabourn in 2 weeks, and I would love to do something nice for them, like a gift basket or flowers. But after researching Seabourn's website, it seems like it would be hard to do that, because there are SO many amenities already going on in their stateroom!! (I'm hoping someday we can go on one of these cruises ourselves, sheesh! A far cry from RCCL :o ).

Also I didn't find anything regarding baskets or add-ons from their website. Does anyone have any advice about this?

Thanks for the link and ideas! This was just what I was looking for. I'm going with the Veuve Cliquout, I know that's my mother's fav. :cool:

You're sweet to think of "gifting" your folks...and I know your mother will love the Veuve Cliquot...I know I do!!!

Now, you just need to work on them when they get back to add you to their "second" sailing, which will, undoubtedly, be soon! :D (Once is never enough on Seabourn!! :eek: ;) )

Paul

Would depend on the Port of disembarkation.

What ship and where will they disembark?

Using Seabourn's Valet Service has become quite popular, as "luggage free" travel is "heaven sent!"

You can call Anita Mann at Seabourn and inquire as to your parents luggage being sent home from the ship.

Martita B.

Archived