Help! Booking Tomorrow-cabin? Splendor

bnsilly

Need help FAST. Booking in the am for the Splendor of the Seas out of Galveston..There are aft cabins avail (corner or middle...heard the corner ones were smaller on this ship than the middle) Thinking of booking 7128. Also...have never had aft, but see the raves...will I like it??? :eek: Not sure if I should book that or just a regular side facing balcony..any pics, info muchly appreciated!!!

Go ahead and try the aft cabin. We don't particularly like then--I feel more motion back there. Doesn't bother my stomach, but I do find it annoying. Tons of folks love it, tho--I guess, due to the larger balcony. We only ever have 2 in a room, so I've never seen a need for a larger balcony than the side cabins offer! Plus, I like being closer to the stairs and elevators--it's a loooong walk back to the cabin if you need to pick up an item you've forgotten!

My wife and I are booked on the Splendour for March 31, 07 in Cabin 7216 Aft. I did a lot of research on it and it seems there are more for it than against it. Yes the one that we have has a little smaller balcony than the ones in the middle, but it is still bigger than a side one. I am betting we will like it and going into it with a open mind. Gotta try it at least once. We had a port side aft cabin on the Victory and we loved it. It was the last one before the aft cabins.

Yeah I knew when I put that phrase in there that I shouldn't do it..but I was in a hurry and didn't take the time to delete it...be nice, I am just trying to figure this out...Not doing the aft so I have made up my mind but thanks for all the input from everyone...:p

bnsilly,

We have stayed in a port side cabin (jr. suite). Splendour's side balconies are bigger than most of the Vision class ships. I think you'll be fine with the side balcony.

Enjoy,

Rena

Thanks Rena...I know we will be happy as long as we are cruising.. :p

Archived