Song played in Dining Room on last night-Victory

LisaMichele

It could be "Sexy sensual" by Azul Azul, it could also be called "Bomba" by Azul Azul. They played that when we were on the victory, but that was a year ago. My kids searched the internet after we got home and found it. They found the song under both of those names. They used it to make a video of our cruise.

If it was the same great song that we heard on the Victory in Dec. 02, we did a lot of digging to find it. The waiters danced on the tables (and so did the customers). It was La Boomba (not la bamba) by azul azul. (Latin music) We found subtitle (sexy, sensual) with it on Kazaaa (when we still had it). We are told it literally translates to "the bomb:. We copied it and everytime we hear it, it takes us back to the Victory!!!! Hope thats what you were looking for.

Of course I had to visit Kazaa and download this song to hear it myself. Catchy tune, but I've yet to hear it on the ship.

Lately all we've heard is SIMPLY THE BEST, HEY BABY by DJ OTZI, the Ketchup song, and one other that escapes me.

I miss the old GOD BLESS AMERICA and O SOLO Mia. I'm still waiting to see Goldie Hawn show up in one of those dancing cages. It's gotten a little over the top.

I was hoping they'd add CHIHUAHUA by DJ BOBO, but they've yet to have done that. Very catchy international tune that still hasn't hit the states.

My DD thought I was exaggerating when I told her about "showtime" in the dining room until she saw it for herself. It is one of my favorite things on the cruise...seems like the dining room staff enjoys it too! May be corny, but... :rolleyes:

Mr. Peter - Take a Holiday cruise.

God refused to allow me so sail on that ship. He hit us with a major blizzard back in 1993.

I took the hint.

I was placed on the Ecstasy instead.

When we were on the Victory in November 2002 the last night they sang a song to the tune of "Leaving on a Jet Plane" and used the words you're leaving our Fun ship. It was ver sad. They also did this again on the Legend November 2003.

The song in the video "waiter gets tipped" is the one called "La bomba" or "sexy" or "sensual" by AzulAzul. We downloaded it on Kaazaa over a year ago after our victory cruise. We found it under different names but AzulAzul is the name of the group.

Wendy

Thanks everyone. It is definitely the song by Azul Azul. It's just finding the right remix. I started to download it from Kazaa but my spyware revealed that by doing that it can see everywhere you're visiting. Better check it out and remove those cookies~

I started to download it from Kazaa but my spyware revealed that by doing that it can see everywhere you're visiting. Better check it out and remove those cookies~

Oh yes! That's why I only use Kazaalite.

Archived