Bon-Bon

Bon-Bon

We are 2 couples, active seniors, sailing on the March 4 Rotterdam out of Rio. We are looking for recommendation for a tour guide in Buenos Aires.

Any suggestions? We are flying to Rio and arriving Mar. 2 and staying at the Sheraton Rio until time to join ship. Any suggestions as to what to see? We have contacted what we think is going to be a great guide for Mar. 3.

Bon-bon....welcome to the HAL boards. It sounds like you have a great trip coming up.

To get an answer to your questions about your trip, it would be a good idea to try the South America board. I see you are new to Cruise Critic, and in case you don't know what I'm talking about, these are boards which are specific to the area you are traveling where you are much more likely to get a response to your questions.

To get there, go back to the Main Menu of the Cruise Critic Message Boards....scroll down to the "Ports of Call", area and select "South America." If you will post the same question there, you may get a better response. And may I suggest that in the "title" you put something like "Tour Guide in Buenos Aires" or even "Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Rio"....anything to give readers an idea of the information you are seeking.

Have a wonderful trip.

Archived