Carnival Ecstacy / Problems with dates?

caseydia

Did anyone have problem with dates on the 2/19 cruise? I KNOW it was due back Friday on the website. at least one other family had this idea as well. I am happy to get an extra day (arriving back Sat not Fri) but it was hell to change all flight plans! Website is accurate now. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

You didn't get an extra day. The Ecstasy 5 nighter that leaves on Mondays returns to port of Galveston on Saturdays....always has.

The Ecstasy sails the following schedule:

Leave on Thursday (4 nighter)...return to port on Monday

Leave on Monday (5 nighter)...return on Saturday

Leave on Saturday (5 nighter)...return on Thursday

The ship comes in, offloads passengers, and takes on new ones the same day.

It's been on this schedule as long as she's been sailing from Galveston. Did you PAY for a 4 nighter or a 5 nighter?

If you paid for a 4 nighter, you should be leaving port on a Thursday. If you PAID for a 5 nighter, you should be leaving on a Monday or a Saturday.

Did anyone have problem with dates on the 2/19 cruise? I KNOW it was due back Friday on the website. at least one other family had this idea as well. I am happy to get an extra day (arriving back Sat not Fri) but it was hell to change all flight plans! Website is accurate now. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Wow!! And you only paid the price for a four day cruise? How did Carnival mess this up? I wonder how many people got this deal? I am on the five day leaving when you get back and had to double check to make sure mine wasn't changed to a four day. I hope they still load you up for a five day cruise for food and you don't start getting into ours!!!icon8.gif Save me some lobster!!icon10.gif

Archived