Cruising with varied kids ages, which cruise line is best???

KyBuckeye

I am planning a cruise for spring break 05 (April) and need advice. Due to seasonal business my dh cannot cruise at that time and I'm planning on taking my adult daughter(27) plus my 2 little children ds6, dd7. I would like a child freindly cruise but would also like my older daughter to be able to enjoy herself. Any suggestions?

I would recommend Royal Carribbean. It is known for having something for all ages. My 7 year old daughter loved the kid's program. I am in my 40's and love the service and the activities. I have cruised with Royal Carribbean since I was in my mid 20's and single and I loved it then as much as I love it now. The newer, bigger ships definitely have more to offer than the smaller ones and tend to have more kids, but you would probably all have a great time no matter which ship you choose.

With the age range that you have.. younger ones and a twenty-something and also planning to travel during spring break your options are really open... All the cruise lines will have activities for the younger set and since it's during break there should be a fare amount of young adults.

Of course, posting your ?? her on this board you'll get RCCL fans. Explore which itinerary works best for you and also what other requirements you've got.

Good luck planning.

Carolyn

Archived