Radiance excursion times

tazdeb

We are traveling the western route next month on the ROTS and was wondering what time the excursions leave. I noticed we arrive in Grand Cayman at 10am. Do the trips to stingray city leave right away which gives us time to shop afterward? Or are they later in the day. Also we get into Montego Bay at 6am local time. We want to do a tubbing trip. Does this excursion go that early or do we have to waste 1/4 of the day waiting for it. How do we find out the exact times these trips leave? I was hopping some recent cruisers could help me out. Thanks in advance.....TAZ

They seem to cut things very tightly. We sailed last week and did the Western route.

Did the jeep tour in Cozumel and it took an extra hour to get going. We also did the Stingray City in Grand Caymen and only had about 2 hours to shop afterwards. A lot of hurry up and wait, which got very frustrating.

When you go to the RCI wbsite to book your excursions, it should give the starting times. Sometimes, depending on the excursion, there is more than 1 time to choose from. Just "pretend" to book (no need to complete the process, if you don't like what you see) and check it out.

Archived