Port Canaveral Hotel

rednancy1

We just reserved a family cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas beginning June 22, 2007. DH & I have to fly in from Las Vegas while everyone else can fly down from NJ & NY. Is ther an inexpensive hotel near the pier that anyone can recommend?:rolleyes:

Just got off the Mariner of the Seas and we stayed pre-cruise at the Radisson at the Port. It is nice clean hotel 3 minutes from the port. They have a free shuttle to the port. They are extremely accomodating and nice! The cost was $149.

We stayed at he Radisson at the port and it was a very nice hotel, there is the new Country Inns and Suites just down the block. The rates were $89 a night. If you want a very nice hotel the Radisson is the way to go, if you want a place to stay the night, go with Country Inns!

Checkout the Residence Inn. They have two bedroom, two bath suites that sleep 6. Their price includes a full hot breakfast, mini kitchen with full size frig, pool, clean. We have stayed there twice. Very close to the pier. Offer shuttle for $6 per person.

• 2 weeks later...
We just reserved a family cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas beginning June 22, 2007. DH & I have to fly in from Las Vegas while everyone else can fly down from NJ & NY. Is ther an inexpensive hotel near the pier that anyone can recommend?:rolleyes:

hey Nancy & Dan : this is Amy & Martin & Destyni & Angel.... email me at martnamy@aol.com.... want to get in touch to visit

love you guys!!!

destyni:)

Archived