Reality - Your home. What is it that you miss?

czardas

Ok lets have some fun.

Lets start a list about the things you miss the most when you finally get home and realise that your cruise is over.

1. Someone to cook for me

2. Cocktail of the day

Any other things you can add?

Ok lets have some fun.

Lets start a list about the things you miss the most when you finally get home and realise that your cruise is over.

1. Someone to cook for me

2. Cocktail of the day

Any other things you can add?

Hi czardas, the things I miss most.

1. The motion of the ocean.

2. listening to Jess Benez ( on the Sun)

3. Trivia....I love it.

4. Someone to make my bed.

6. Eating food that I would never make at home.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

The fact that it is all over.

The months of planning, the anticipation and looking forward to the cruise and then the cruise itself. Now it is all finished and in the past.

When you are home it is back to work and back to reality. :(

Until the next one......... :)

Jenny

>^..^<

I miss the food the most, especially breakfast. When my cruise finishes, I usually have another week or two of holidays. So I'm lucky to get my bed made everyday and cleaned everyday. But boy do I miss it when I finally come home.:rolleyes:

This will be the first time that I'll be home directly after a cruise.:( Will be back to reality with a thud.

I always miss the ocean. After 10-12 days at sea, or at least in sight of the water, it's strange to be back home away from it.

Going back to work is alway's the biggest shock. Jarrod, are you going back to work the day after you get back from your cruise??

We made that mistake when we went on Pacific Sun. We got back to Brisbane late, and then back to work first thing the next morning - a very rude shock. When we came off Pacific Star we had 4 days off before we went back to work, it was much better.

The phone not ringing every few minutes, absolute bliss! And all the above as well. Not being in demand all the time was so restful. I really felt that the ocean was where I belong. I can't even swim but I am a Pisces so who knows. I can't do without seeing the ocean or lake at least once a week. I am lucky to be doing 2 cruises this year and it still doesn't feel like enough. It's like a whole new world I discovered out there on the seas. Can't wait to go back.

Archived