packing list for toddlers??

kevinsmom

Hi, everyone. I don't mind sending my packing list to anyone who thinks it may be helpful for their trip. However, I do need to ask you to e-mail me directly to request it. I check in on this board so rarely these days that I don't often see the requests that are posted here. I'll send to those who have posted in the last few days here, but in the future, please just e-mail me directly for the list at TravelingTot@aol.com. Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...

I have this list but don't think it would post very well. It has extra boxes so that you can print it out and write notes in it. I would be happy to email it if anyone needs it right now. Just email me at jody_church12 @ hotmail.com (extra spaces for spam prevention).

Hi, everyone. I sent the list to everyone who e-mailed me to request it. If you sent me an e-mail and didn't get it for some reason, please e-mail me again. I agree with the above poster, the format isn't one that would translate well into this format, so please don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like a copy. It may take me a few days, but I usually send them out at least once a week.

Happy New Year, and happy cruising!

Jamine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow! I can't believe this thing is still going!

A while back, I posted my infant-toddler packing list at http://travelingtots.shutterfly.com. It's probably very outdated by now, since my babies are now almost 11 and 8. Nonetheless, I hope you'll find some of the info to be helpful.

Happy cruising!

Thank you so much for the link! I've got some shopping to do before we head out NEXT Friday.

Thanks!!

Archived