Just Got Back From Sailing THE WINIFRED-GREAT!!

Starz723

hi maire,

my family is going to be sailing on dec 9. can't wait. we booked her based on comments made here on cruise critic. is the lunch really good and do you think young ones will like it. we have been known to bring a snack from the ship for the kids in ports that we thought they would be starved. i plan on having underwater cameras to take lots of pictures. did you email her a week before you went to reconfirm? can you tell how excited i am!!!!!!!

hope to hear from you soon. also is it true about the cab not being all that expensive and long to red hook.

thanks.....richterscale

We sailed on The Winifred last week. While I enjoyed the food, I am not sure kids would. She served chicken on a bed of rice, salad, bread and cookies. We truly enjoyed this excursion, but was a bit disappointed in the food. The portions were also rather small. After several hours of snorkeling your kids are likely to be hungry and this may not fill them up. I would recommend bringing a sandwich from the ship for them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These reviews about Winifred sound nice but honestly after reading she asked you to leave the towels has put me off. I don't think that is right. The crusie line might not miss them?? The gaurantee the price of our cruise would eventually go up if they are contantly buying new beach towels.

Archived