Inside passage excursions

Itsacruisething

As I don't know your itinerary, I will just give you our favorites from our Alaskan cruise...whale watching with Captain Larry out of Juneau, helicopter ride to Mendenhall Glacier and walking on the glacier, water plane & boat ride with naturalist through the Fjords:p

Hello

Was on this board planning our second princess cruise-this time to the S. Carribean. Our first was the northbound on the Coral- what a beautiful ship. We had Balcony room Dolphin 210-it was awesome-Things we really enjoyed- In Skagway we did a fishing tour in Haines, just the boat ride to Haines was worth the price-didnt catch much fish but have a once in a lifetime video of a momma brown bear about 700lbs and her three cubs cathing salmon in the lake. When we got back we still had several hours and the railroad stops right beside the dock so we went up the mountain-Again unreal scenery. Went for a helicopter ride in Juno to a glacier. Again a once in a lifetime experience. Seeing everything from the air and walking on a glacier-unbeleivable. The scenery from the minute you set sail is undescribable. We spent alot of time on the balcony just staring. Even at night-in the TOTAL black-it was so awesome. Also did the dungenus(sp) crab tour in Kethikan. It was neat seeing them caught but my wife is still talking about the crab meal at the lodge at end. Delecious.

Have fun-wish we were going to

Archived