Weddings on Cruise Ships?

If you are getting married in port and have non-sailing guests, are you allowed to explore the ship and buy cocktails for them on your account?

I know they cannot go into dining room areas, but can we sit by pool and enjoy a drink...thanks!

im curious to your question also. I would think that with homeland security the non sailing guest wont even be allowed in the area with the ship.

im curious to your question also. I would think that with homeland security the non sailing guest wont even be allowed in the area with the ship.

yea, I am wondering Serene...but sounds like the above posters have had their non sailing guest be able to "explore the ship" with them and get off by 4ish. You can't just sit in a room for 4+ hours, ya know? Wondering if anyone knows....guess RCI does-huh? LOL

yea, I am wondering Serene...but sounds like the above posters have had their non sailing guest be able to "explore the ship" with them and get off by 4ish. You can't just sit in a room for 4+ hours, ya know? Wondering if anyone knows....guess RCI does-huh? LOL

Well calling the cruiselines directly and speaking to one of their agents could get many answers-- all being different.

Calling the wedding planner directly could get you the right reply.

Sounds scarey to allow that to happen though-- if ya really think about it.

Port weddings are a lot cheaper then doing them onboard. But the cost to get the guest to the port would probably offset that cost.

Read the weddings page on RCCL. As people have stated, you need to provide copies of your guests IDs and personal info more than a month before your sail date. You don't just get to show up to board your cruise and say "oh yeah, these 12 people want to see me get married." I'm sure the cruise line keeps everyone's safety as their main concern.

Archived