Denali Princess Lodge?

suzyq964

Double thanks to Red Rox and suzyq - I just called Princess and the reservationist (in LandTour section) took care of me in a matter of two minutes - save mucho dinaro - well maybe not mucho, after all our other excursions are taken into account.

Glad that I could help. But in all honesty I was just passing on information that I gathered here at CC from others, coupled with my own personal experience. So nice to see the boards work!;)

As for mucho $, or not, every little bit helps!

• 2 weeks later...

:mad:

We have the 6:45 am shuttle to Wonder Lake. We're staying at the Denali Princess Lodge. We're on a cruisetour, so have no car. I have no idea of how we're going to get from the Lodge to the WAC that early in the morning. BQ has suggested renting a car - but that seems like an awfully expensive solution to the problem of traveling from the Lodge to the WAC - a three-mile trip - I'm not worried about getting back to the Lodge after the shuttle bus tour is finished since that will be around 6:00 pm. I've tried looking up taxicab companies in Healy and surroundings, but not having much success. Does anyone know if the Denali Princess Lodge might provide transport to WAC for an extra cost - but a cost less than two day car rental?

Thanks,

Sam

:mad:

We have the 6:45 am shuttle to Wonder Lake. We're staying at the Denali Princess Lodge. We're on a cruisetour, so have no car. I have no idea of how we're going to get from the Lodge to the WAC that early in the morning. BQ has suggested renting a car - but that seems like an awfully expensive solution to the problem of traveling from the Lodge to the WAC - a three-mile trip - I'm not worried about getting back to the Lodge after the shuttle bus tour is finished since that will be around 6:00 pm. I've tried looking up taxicab companies in Healy and surroundings, but not having much success. Does anyone know if the Denali Princess Lodge might provide transport to WAC for an extra cost - but a cost less than two day car rental?

Thanks,

Sam

This time is too early for any Princess shuttle. You have two options- wait until the lodge opens in May and directly contact them for private transfer- which I have doubts will be available??? Or change your shuttle time to 9am and then should be able to use a Princess shuttle?? Again, verify this directly with the lodge when they open.

Archived