Serenade Cabin 8588

kdgteacher

My DH and I have booked cabin 8588 on the Serenade. Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this cabin before on the Serenade or another one of the ships in its class. I would love to hear about it or see pictures. This is our first time with a balcony cabin!!!!

My wife & I are booked in that room on march 31st. This will be our 4th cruise, all with balcony rooms. You will love this room as we have stayed in this room before. Once you have a balcony you never go back. Have fun.

My wife & I are booked in that room on march 31st. This will be our 4th cruise, all with balcony rooms. You will love this room as we have stayed in this room before. Once you have a balcony you never go back. Have fun.

we're booked in 9578 for our trip in Nov on Serenade (right above 8588), we were wondering if the balcony for 9576 or 8586 is bigger than the "8" room?

Can anybody help us out, both were still available at last check.

On the starboard side of Radiance class ships...it appears that the balconies of 9576 and 8586 are larger than the 9578 or 8588 balconies. The "8" cabin balconies are a bit larger on the port side. In either case these "front of the hump" balconies are larger than standard size ones. :)

• 1 month later...
On the starboard side of Radiance class ships...it appears that the balconies of 9576 and 8586 are larger than the 9578 or 8588 balconies. The "8" cabin balconies are a bit larger on the port side. In either case these "front of the hump" balconies are larger than standard size ones. :)

I have 8586 on the Serenade in August, we picked it because we wanted a large balcony since the kids will be with us (in another room) and we wanted a balcony large enough for all of us.

My family is planning to take a fall cruise out of San Juan on the Serenade of the Seas. I am considering booking Cabin 9078 for my parents. It sounds like these "front of the hump" cabins are larger. Are the cabins acutally larger or just the balconies? Also does anyone know if noise is an issue since these cabins are close to the elevator and the open atrium?

My family is planning to take a fall cruise out of San Juan on the Serenade of the Seas. I am considering booking Cabin 9078 for my parents. It sounds like these "front of the hump" cabins are larger. Are the cabins acutally larger or just the balconies? Also does anyone know if noise is an issue since these cabins are close to the elevator and the open atrium?

The rooms are the same size but the balconies are larger. The plans don't show it accurately as their is a separate hallway where the rooms are located so you don't hear any noise.

Guest scfjjb
So how was this cabin? Any pictures to share? Hope you had a GREAT time!!!:)

Me too - although I have to wait a lot longer to see cabin 8588!

Archived