Grey's Island Excursions

cruisin_don

What an outstanding tour we had. Our driver, York, was very knowledgeable and friendly. He offered many times to stop for photo opportunities and took us to what I think the best views and sights on the island.

I highly recommend Grey's Island Excursions for anyone who wants an island tour. Their e-mail address is: thenang06@yahoo.com.

Don

Cruisin Don:

We had booked with Thenford back in December and received his confirmation and he said he would finalize our meeting place closer to the cruise...well we leave next Wednesday and he has not responded to any of my emails since that confirmation which has become very upsetting. Where did you meet your driver and did he have a sign with your name. We think we're just going to take the chance and hope that he just wasn't getting our emails for some unknown reason and REALLY hope we see a sign with our names on it because it sounds like a great day.

Glad you had a good time.

I had heard often on islands that internet and electricity comes and goes...that's what it was.

I received an apology email from Thenford today from sunny St Kitts stating that his non-reply was due to "technical problems with the internet service". I'm a much relieved cruiser today because I had really looked forward to his tour. I really didn't want to use anyone else.

Thanks for your help.

Archived