Disney Magic Tea Party

c*est moi

If you're looking for something fun and kind of a secret (though, I'm not sure why it's a secret). Both days at sea, Studio Sea hosts a tea party with Wendy Darling. This was really fun for our whole family. It's not long, but you do get delicious cookies and tea and a quick lesson on manners.

This event is free and is not published in any Navigator's, however, you do have to get tickets from Guest Services (though, no one ever took tickets at the door...)

If you've got a little guy who dreads being dragged to the party on behalf of his sis, Wendy Darling may just pick him to sit at the table with her as there is room for two little boys (since her own brothers are a no show to the tea party).

Again, it's nothing super amazing, but it is a fun activity for an at sea day.

We went on the West Coast cruise in 2005, and did not do the Tea with Wendy. I went through the personal navigators in my scrapbook and could not find any information about this tea. Was it held on those cruises? Does anyone know if the tea is expected to be held on the West Coast cruises in 2008? Any information would be helpful so that we don't miss it again this trip. Thank you!

I had heard of this before but i didnt know they were still doing it. I am happy to hear that it is still being done. I would love to take my youngest grandaughter to the Tea Party next time she goes.

Did you take any pictures??

I would love to see them .

mom x4,grandma x4

I would love to share my pictures. I keep trying to attach them but they are too big. I'll resize them as soon as I get a chance. At this rate, I'll be asking you to share your pictures.:)

We went on the West Coast cruise in 2005, and did not do the Tea with Wendy. I went through the personal navigators in my scrapbook and could not find any information about this tea. Was it held on those cruises? Does anyone know if the tea is expected to be held on the West Coast cruises in 2008? Any information would be helpful so that we don't miss it again this trip. Thank you!

I can't say if they were offered on the West Coast cruises or not. I can say that the tea party was definitely not listed in the Personal Navigator. It is not at all promoted, but if you go to Guest Services and ask for Tickets, they'll give them to you - FREE! I found out about it through Birnbaum's guide, so if they do a West Coast version of the book, you could check there. Good luck!

I would love to share my pictures. I keep trying to attach them but they are too big. I'll resize them as soon as I get a chance. At this rate, I'll be asking you to share your pictures.:)

I use www.photobucket.com and it has always automatically sized my pictures. You give it a try.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived