Joyce Prince

YORKI1

Hmmmm.... Gosh I have booked with her and have had no trouble at all!

That is the address I use...:confused:

Here is the original email I received from her below.

You may want to try and call her as well, she is awesome!

Sorry you are having trouble.

Hello heather,

Thanks for your email.

i already have 4 people for april 26,

If you wish to join us we would be happy to have you.

the cost of the 3 hour tour is $35 per person.

about the horse back riding, did you book it already or you want me to set it up.

Do you want a one hour ride or a two hour tide.

GHive me some more details on the ride.

This is the basic 3 hour tour. You can choose what you want to do from this list

Please take note that during certain time of the year, ship time is different to Island time but I usually refer to Our Island time so you will have to make sure you turn your clock forward as the case may be. Also please find out if your ship docks or tenders because this will affect our meeting place. All these factors have to be established so we can save as much time as possible and get the best out of our day. Lastly please be sure of your ship departure time before you leave your ship and double check to make sure that the date you said you would be on St. Maarten is the correct date. Some folks tend to mix up the dates.

Right after we meet at the time agreed upon, we will drive to the top of Monte Vista to get a beautiful panoramic view of Philipsburg, the ( Dutch Town ) and also to look down on your ship from above and take photos. A drive through Philipsburg, the Dutch town. Then probably do some early morning shopping for jewelry, tshirts , perfumes, Liquor, cigarettes, cigars etc. These items are cheaper on St. Maarten than anywhere else in the Caribbean .

If you wish we will stop at the Guavaberry Factory for tasting (Optional) we will then drive down the Pond fill while I point out several important places and give you the history of the Great Salt Pond etc, we will then go to Rimas for great wholesale prices on interesting souvenir, beach towels, hats , bathing suits, wraps, beach cover-ups, beautiful sundresses for big and small and Island shirts. (Optional).

We will head to Marigot (the French Town ) but not before, we stop for some more photo shoots. Drive through the Airport and the Simpson Bay Marina Area, on to the border where the French meets the Dutch. We will stop at a few of the beaches, Marigot for shopping. (optional). Through Grand Case, the restaurant village, then along the coast while we take in some of the Island ’s natural beauty. On Over to Orient (the nude beach) Optional.

We can design your tour to have lunch on the island if you choose but it will definitely be more than the 3 hours so therefore that might be extra charge.

If there is anything you heard about and want to make a stop, I will be delighted to do so.

Remember these are just some of the stops, if you want a longer tour like driving through the interior that can be arranged for an additional cost. If you want to be dropped at the beach and be picked up later, that can also be arranged at an additional cost. If you prefer to do a complete personal tour with just you and your family, that can also be arranged as long as the date is available but remember this will be more costly.

If you wish to reserve the date, I request a credit card to hold it but the actual payment is requested in cash upon completion of the tour. If you wish to call in your credit card, you can call me anytime at 011-599-526-5252- Please take note of that. Once you reserve the date we will discuss meeting time and place

I will wait to hear from you. Please send all correspondence back with your reply and please include a phone and fax number where I can reach you if I have internet trouble which happens to be the case some times and can be frustrating. Also if you don’t hear from me in one to three days by email please contact me by phone if you have an urgent request.

• 1 month later...

I was not receiving any replies from the tour operator I had been emailing, and when I finally got him on the phone, he told me to check my spam folder. Sure enough, there were all three of the replies. Hope this helps.

Archived