Carnival*panama City Tour*your Opinion

Doug&Suzy-Q

• 3 weeks later...

We were in Panama last Wed on the Panama City tour. Jimbug's review is excellent and I can only add my expressions of enjoyment!

We were overwhelmed and saddened by the very obvious poverty and the TRASH. There is trash everywhere! I'm not talking litter either.

Overall, this was an excellent tour that I would highly recommend to all ages. It was very interesting, the bus was comfortable and had A/C. The tour guide was very informative and really knew their stuff!

The stop at the Canal was perfect for us as we watched the Coral Princess enter and proceed through the locks. We were able to cheer with the passengers from that ship and also get a look at the Coral Princess balconies which I must say looked about the same as our Carnival balcony.

I would also say that the hour that we spent at the Canal was sufficient. Much longer and it would have been too long. IMO the canal transit would be a waste of money unless you just want to say that you sailed through the canal. Personally, I'm happy to just have seen it and watched a ship go through.

Archived