toiletries ?

tracico

We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas on June 9th. Previously sailed on Carnival and they pretty much gave you complimentary toiletries everyday from shampoo, conditioner, gel, toothpaste, handcream etc... Does RCI do this also?

Well, it depends on your cabin accommodations. In the suites, you will find decent size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, mouthwash. You will have a container of cotton puffs and cotton swabs. There will be a shower cap and a poufy.

In regular cabins, there will be a dispenser in the shower that puts out some sort of goop that they claim is for the body and the hair. There will be a small bar of soap at the sink.

We take our own toiletries - we're happier with our own products anyway.

I learned the hard way, and after watching these boards day after day after day prior to my cruise, that we will be taking our own from now on. I have another cruise planned for April, and I tell my DH that's why I am checking these boards every couple hours for the next 2 months! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Are you allowed to bring full sized toiletries or only trial sized bottles now? I thought I heard something recently about a rule change with what you can bring on airlines.

Any info would be much appreciated!

one quart sized ziplock containing only three ounce size bottles or smaller.

I learned the hard way. I had a very expensive perfumed lotion that I put in the quart size bag and even though it was about 1/4 full, it was taken away, because it was a 6oz size bottle.

I wish I'd have put it on my checked luggage, but I keep my toiletries with me because I worry my luggage won't make it the same time I do.

Checked luggage you can put what every you'd like in the way of liquids. The ships don't care what size you bring.

Archived