Constellation

ChuckyMoe

We have just booked this ultimate caribbean for next year. I have been on 2 RCL cruises but not on Celebrity.

Could someone tell me if there is a walking/jogging track? I was looking at a map of each deck and didn't see one.

Also, there appears to be a steam and sauna room. My husband missed that on our last cruise. Is there a cost to use these rooms?

I'm sure I will have more questions, but that is it for now.

Thanks.

We have just booked this ultimate caribbean for next year. I have been on 2 RCL cruises but not on Celebrity.

Could someone tell me if there is a walking/jogging track? I was looking at a map of each deck and didn't see one.

Yes, but it's on a deck used for lounging, so it's best to use it early in the day.

Also, there appears to be a steam and sauna room. My husband missed that on our last cruise. Is there a cost to use these rooms?
No charge.

The Constellation is my favorite ship. My husband would walk the jogging track every morning. One level up from the pool area. Go early, he would walk around 7 a.m., if you wait too late, you'll be jogging around the people sunning themselves.

The Constellation has a nice sauna with a large port hole, offering nice views. Very relaxing. The sauna is free. The Persian Gardens is a suite of steam rooms that incorporates aromatherapy. There was a per diem cost for this (~$30US per day) . If I remember correctly, they offered a package price of ~$99US for the entire 12 days (per person). Tours of the Persian Gardens were available at the beginning of the cruise. FYI - Both the sauna and steam rooms are free on the Mercury and Galaxy.

You didn't mention the Thalosotherapy Pool. While there is a charge for this on the Mercury and Galaxy, it is complementary on the Millenium class ships.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Archived