New Queen Victoria Pics

Tyron

I assume she's a bit slower.

Peter

Thank you Peter, it's always a pleasure to get informations from you. I hope we can meet once. If not on QV or QM2 it should be QE2 as long as she is afloat. What'll be your next cruise?

Robert,

AFAIK the height of the decks is identical between QV and Vista/Spirit classes - I certainly have not read anything to the contrary - so most will dine in two separate dining rooms, with what you found to be a low ceiling. The space at the front with the open well I suspect will feel more spacious as you enter, but only a minority will dine here, as it extends a little under half way into the dining room - according to the deck plan. However, it does look better than the 'hole in the middle' for the well on the Vista Class.

Peter

I didn't find anything untoward about the Dining Room on QV1 (Arcadia) - apart from the colour scheme. Head room seemed quite generous and with the opening in the centre of the room (see attachment) you get the impression of a two deck space rather than 'a hole in the middle'. From the DVD impression of QV's Britannia Dining Room, I think that it is going to be a fine space. ;)

Ken

Archived