Where to find sun protection clothes?

Len3

We just got off the L.L. Bean web site to look at sunblock shirts -- you'll find the men's under Active Clothing - Fishing. I have one of their long sleeve tropic shirts and I like it so much I wanted to get a short sleeve one, too.

Good Hunting!

We just got off the L.L. Bean web site to look at sunblock shirts -- you'll find the men's under Active Clothing - Fishing. I have one of their long sleeve tropic shirts and I like it so much I wanted to get a short sleeve one, too.

Good Hunting!

All clothing (ok almost all) provides sun protection.:D However specific sun protection factor clothing is available at most outdoors type stores. REI, Bass Pro Shops, Cabellas and local camping stores along with the ones listed by others in this thread.

jc

We have bought sun blocking clothes from Land's End and LL Bean's on-line. Land's End seem to have a better selection, shirts,shorts, slacks and hats. Be sure to check the 'SPF' if you are concerned about amount of protection. :)

Do try Magellan's (magellans.com) They have an excellent catalog which targets your specific destination. I have used their spray-on repellant for clothes. Be sure to folow instructions and give them time to dry. Their "ahem" underwear is so cool and the folding brush a gem. Oh DH really likes the folding personal items tray for all his bedside "stuff". Wonderful service and great about returns. I am using the thermal silk wear to get through the nasty weather here. They were more fun to wear in the Falklands visiting the penguins. :)

Blessings,

Gail

Archived