HELLLLLLLP - Cabin Assignment Issue

vesw01

When she booked the reservation the other day they assigned a cabin - payment was due in full because we are sailing on 9/25. She was off yesterday and therefore she didn't make my payment for me
I just learned of another reason I like online booking sites.

Always get my confirmation within 5 minutes of booking. Computers don't take days off, don't get sick, don't abscond with your money, don't misunderstand you (confirmation is in black and white and printable), and aren't ever "away from their desk". :D

:D Gary, computers may do a lot of things, BUT they can't talk with you about any immediate questions you might have or solve any problems on the spot...like my PVP does.:D

Cotton,

If I need to "talk" to my online site, I can dial up the number right on the screen. They're open 24/7. :)

I even sometimes do that just to find out if there is a cheaper cruise at the same time. That's how I cruised the GLORY instead of the VICTORY last October

When getting pricing, my Carnival PVP is one of the sources I check before selecting . They're usually close, but no cigar . I book so close to sail time (4 or 5 days) there is little time for questions to come up anyway. Maybe if I were booking 6 months to a year down the road, I'd have more reason to contact my TA, but never has happened. :D

Archived