??? for all you "experienced" cruisers out there

Sandi149

First of all MY posts are NOT junk!!! I don't care what you think. I asked legitimate questions that I didn't know the answers to. My posts aren't clogging up the boards....there are people here with 5000, 10,000 and even 20,000 posts. And the people who answered my questions are genuine helpful people. Not like you who it seems only likes to pick. I wouldn't talk about post counts Steve....how many do you have......over 1200???? Yes I have over 700 posts, but they aren't only posted on the Carnival board, they are posted on other boards and you know what. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I POST OR HOW MANY POSTS I HAVE!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO YOU!!!

If you don't like what I post, don't read it!!!!! Didn't your mother ever tell you, that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

So you know what.....now you can go away and fade into the sunset. Don't you have anything constructive to do? Thanks to the many helpful people on this board.

Whoa!

I did not mean to imply that your postings were junk and I am sorry if my reply seemed that way.I reread everything here and I can see my reply could be interpreted that way which was not my intention.:o My original posting was genuine,my second was retaliatory.I admit it!

These boards have been running real slow for me and the discussions on other boards is just dragging everything down by the pure nonsense being discussed and that has led to some frustration on my part.

I have just started posting to people to use the search feature including yours in an effort to help speed things up and I am trying to post no junk myself.

Steve

back on subject...

you said you are planning on buying lots of liquor? you are only allowed by customs to bring back 1 liter of liquor per person duty free, if you purchase more you they might make you pay duty on those, depending on how much you more you bought. my husband and i brought 3 liters of liquor back duty free and had no problem.

back on subject...

you said you are planning on buying lots of liquor? you are only allowed by customs to bring back 1 liter of liquor per person duty free, if you purchase more you they might make you pay duty on those, depending on how much you more you bought. my husband and i brought 3 liters of liquor back duty free and had no problem.

Thanks for your reply foreva.

We will be in St. Thomas so we are allowed to bring back 5 liters of liquor per person duty free. Even if we bring back a little more the duty is only about 3% so I'm not worried......much cheaper than I can get here in the states. :D

Whoa!

I did not mean to imply that your postings were junk and I am sorry if my reply seemed that way.I reread everything here and I can see my reply could be interpreted that way which was not my intention.:o My original posting was genuine,my second was retaliatory.I admit it!

These boards have been running real slow for me and the discussions on other boards is just dragging everything down by the pure nonsense being discussed and that has led to some frustration on my part.

I have just started posting to people to use the search feature including yours in an effort to help speed things up and I am trying to post no junk myself.

Steve

Steve,

I can't say for anyone else....but I always try to use the search function with no success. The boards are slow....you know it, everyone knows it. We get double, triple and even quadruple posts. We get the WSOD, we get server timeouts, we get it all.

My questions were not junk and if the search function did "work", I wouldn't have bothered to even ask my questions. But unfortunately the function does not work.

Anyway, I accept your apology. :) Just remember that everyone comes on here for information and to give information. I come on these boards not only to find information but to relax and dream about my upcoming cruise. Cruise critic is a very positive place for me and I'm sure for many other people. We have enough problems in our real world....we don't need problems on here. Just relax and go with the flow Steve. Life is way too short to get upset on a message board.

Archived