Princess Land/Sea Tour

Stormy

Hi,

Has anyone taken this tour with Princess? Their description mentions the Pitons, drive-in volcano, banana plantation, lunch but no mention of a waterfall.

If you have done this tour with Princess, did it go to the waterfall? We definitely want to do a Land/Sea tour so as to get the view of the Pitons from the sea; my husband is interested in the volcano, but I'm interested in a waterfall.

Thanks! I shall also post this on the Princess board...

We did it - I wouldn't do it again. It was too long.

The catamaran portion was wonderful - got to do some swimming near the Pitons, it was beautiful.

Then you get on small buses to go to the "volcano" - which all you really can see is a little mud spewing. (Having seen an active volcano in Hawaii, maybe I was a bit jaded on this one). We felt they spent too much time here afterward - you are directed down the hill to some small souvenir stands before getting on the buses again to go to the Morne Coubaril Estate plantation. The waterfall I think is at the plantation, because I have a brochure from the plantation, but we didn't see it on the tour.

The lunch wasn't very good, then you walk around and are given a walking tour of the plantation and then time to shop at their tiny souvenir shop. But I will say, the people at the plantation were lovely. But we were there nearly two hours.

After that is the bus ride back to the ship - about another hour.

If I were to do it again, I'd simply do a catamaran excursion to the Pitons. We had eight people on this excursion and everyone agreed if we had to do it over again, we'd just do the cat cruise. We would rather have spent more time swimming.

Archived