Where are the Rotterdam passengers?

Miss Jolly

We are very excited to be travelling on Rottersam through Europe from 10th August until 18th September. :D I love Cruise Critic and have welcomed all of the advice and ideas from the boards. I am just wondering why Rotterdam passengers seem to be so shy?:rolleyes: One Roll Call Board has a little bit of activity but the other two are not active at all. Also, there are very few threads on this board about Rotterdam. We used to have a famous scientist in Australia who was famous for the saying ...."Why is it so?"

Jennie

JMHO, but I would say because the Rotterdam itineraries, like the fabulous one you are taking, attract more experienced and sophisticated pax than the typical 7-10 day Caribbean itinerary. The short Caribbean cruises have a large % of newer cruisers and families aboard who have lots of questions and more excitement in forming groups on roll calls.

Have a great cruise. I wish I were on it, too. The Rotterdam is beautiful, elegant, and one of our favorites.

Jennie -

I agree with you totally! I have been very disappointed by the lack of participation on the 5/14/07 roll call. By this time last year we were talking to 50 or more people sharing our X cruise to the Baltics. However, I am happy to say that those who have joined in the roll call seem like a great group of people and I look forward to meeting them. Hang in there -- maybe things will pick up soon!

~Lynn

We are very excited to be travelling on Rottersam through Europe from 10th August until 18th September. :D I love Cruise Critic and have welcomed all of the advice and ideas from the boards. I am just wondering why Rotterdam passengers seem to be so shy?:rolleyes: One Roll Call Board has a little bit of activity but the other two are not active at all. Also, there are very few threads on this board about Rotterdam. We used to have a famous scientist in Australia who was famous for the saying ...."Why is it so?"

Jennie

The Rotterdam requires more experienced and sophisticated people than the 'cattle' ships! We are crossing in Apr. from Rio to Athens! We have done almost 300 days, most of them on the Rotterdam, which is the original flagship! Enjoy your cruise! Rgds, PD Napa Valley Ca.:cool:

Archived