Seabourn Pride In Rio

Keith1010

As some of you know, my wife and I are on the Crystal Serenity. We arrived in Rio this morning and we docked right next to the Seabourn Pride. We just walked over to the Pride a few minutes ago to say hello and we were happy to see a familiar face from the Pride Crew who we had sailed with this past September from Copenhagen to London. She remembered us as soon as she saw us. The Pride looked wonderful and will be leaving Rio shortly. We look forward to sailing with her again.

Keith

Keith,

I hoped you had received my e-mail early this morning alerting you and Ann Marie that the Pride was docked directly behind you! I checked our trusty cruiseship.com webcam about 6 a.m. this morning and was excited to see the Seabourn Pride in Rio alongside the Serenity.

Have a continued fabulous world cruise~~~and hope to sail with you real soon on Seabourn!

Huggggzz's to you both!

Martita B.

Martha, yes, thank you very much for your e mail from this morning. It was wonderful to see the Seabourn Pride right next to our ship and to get a few minutes to talk with a member of the Seabourn Staff who we sailed with just a few months ago.

Blackbird, thanks for your nice wishes.

Hopefully, we'll see one or more of the Seabourn triplets during the remainder of our cruise.

Keith

Archived