How many cruise ships in port?

islandreaming - did you have any success with that www.cruisecal.com site? I found my ship on one port, but no others on any of the days in any of the ports we will visit in March.

Thanks so much for sharing that site. I found my ship at all ports and the info given if correct will probably sway my decision about excursions. When I dock in Cozumel there will be 3 ships at port (including mine.) Knowing that I'm not going to book the most popular excursions.

This nice website (which I have now successfully used to find my ship/ports) also scans and uploads ships dailies (Patter, etc.). They would love to have more to offer so if you have any and are willing to share, go to the site where you can see how to contact the webmaster.

Many people ask for copies of these ship newsletters and this looks like a good place to find them.

Barbara

This nice website (which I have now successfully used to find my ship/ports) also scans and uploads ships dailies (Patter, etc.). They would love to have more to offer so if you have any and are willing to share, go to the site where you can see how to contact the webmaster.

Many people ask for copies of these ship newsletters and this looks like a good place to find them.

Barbara

I just checked out that site and the newsletters...I'm going to pass it on to my sister in law. Thanks so much!

Linda:)

Archived