xcaret or playa mia??

islandreaming_again

But at the time, our Cozumel stop was only schedule from 8-6 p.m. Not nearly enough time to cover everything I would have wanted to (between the bus/taxis and the ferry, I think I read that it takes about 3 hours round trip to just get there from Cozumel). So we put a deposit on another tour, and, ofcourse, our port time was extended to 10:00 p.m. :rolleyes: Oh well...I'll have to save that for next time, I guess.

It would largely depend on how long you're scheduled to stay in port.

Hope that helps!

We were at Playa Maya in August. We are going back the last week of March and cannot wait. The beach was wonderful. The drinks were great. Very friendly and it was not crowded at all when we were there. The swimming was excellent and there quite a few toys there. They have activities for the kids, and the changing facilities were very nice. Can't wait to go back.:D

We were at Playa Maya in August. We are going back the last week of March and cannot wait. The beach was wonderful. The drinks were great. Very friendly and it was not crowded at all when we were there. The swimming was excellent and there quite a few toys there. They have activities for the kids, and the changing facilities were very nice. Can't wait to go back.:D

I'm glad you liked it, it sounds as if it has a little bit of everything to offer all age groups. I wonder if the food was is any good? When you were there were many ships in port that day? We're supposed to have three. Thanks for the reply.

I went to Playa Mia in December. The food was alright. We had an all-inclusive package, so the buffet was a part of it. Included nachos, quesadillas, fish & a few other things. I stuck to the quesadillas and nachos. In my opinion, the buffet is a good option if you get a good all-inclusive deal, but I would probably order off the menu next time. The thing with the buffet was that there were just a lot of flies in the area...not thier fault, and they had a guy designated to keep them away, but I'm sadly just a picky eater! :(

Archived