depart Seatle flight times?

jdsl1998

Hope someone that has sail the Noorham or for that matter any other cruise line coming back from Alaska.

My question is will a return flight before 1:00 be too early for us to make it off the ship and to Sea/Tac airport for return flight? We would like to make the earliest connection back home.

We are trying to get our air flights booked tonight or early in the morning.

Thanks, Deb

Hope someone that has sail the Noorham or for that matter any other cruise line coming back from Alaska.

My question is will a return flight before 1:00 be too early for us to make it off the ship and to Sea/Tac airport for return flight? We would like to make the earliest connection back home.

Thanks, Deb

Thats a good question. Last year we had a flight at 3:40, but it seems like we sat waiting at the airport for a long time.

This year we have a 12:55 flight booked. I think we will be ok.

Not sure I would try any earlier than that.

Congrats on your first post!:)

Thanks, Deb

A taxi to SEA-TAC only takes 25/30 minutes at the most.....11:00 AM departures can be made ....Noon is a shoo-in....

A taxi to SEA-TAC only takes 25/30 minutes at the most.....11:00 AM departures can be made ....Noon is a shoo-in....

Thanks...makes me feel even more comfortable with with my 12:55 departure......and I don't like waiting long times at the airport, especially at the end of my vacation. Waiting at the beginning doesn't bother me as much.:)

Archived