Qm2 concierge

WestchesterCruiseFan

Grill only, according to the brochure.

What is is supposed to offer? I have to say that I can't see the point.

Matthew

Gee, don't concierges get you reservations to overbooked restaurants and tickets to sold out theater shows? Oh yes, and arrange the purchase of a special bottle of wine? Hmm, Good point!

Karie,

Who never understood conceirge, was afraid to use them, doesn't know how to tip them.

Only time I ever used one was to buy a bottle of champagne for friends on their honeymoon in Florida, where I was able to (by long distance telephone to the concierge desk of the hotel) buy them (without knowing the price till I got my credit card bill) a bottle of cheap champagne (Tott's) for the cost of a bottle of expensive champagne!

The concierge lounge was just across the hall from our room on deck 9. We got tickets for the planetarium there, and I think they arrange port tours too, but we didn't need any tours. They always had coffee, tea, OJ, as well as cookies and fruit so it was a handy place for a snack. We just stocked up and took food across the hall to our room. One morning I ran into Dr. Ruth in the lounge.

It is only for Grill passengers.

Archived