For Bubbles 1209

Colette

Great news!!! I brought back pics:D They are in my signature ........we loved loved loved this room:D Would book it again in a heartbeat. There is no sofa, but there are 2 chairs & a table. The bed is a king. There is noise when you dock, the first day I woke up to hearing them drop anchor, but after that, I slept right through it every time, or was out and about on the ship and missed hearing it. There is some vibration, not that much. Not bad enough to rattle the walls or anything, but just enough that ya knew it. You could tell when he was up to full speed & when he had dropped speed. I loved it, the hum of the engines and the gentle rocking (very gentle) put me to sleep. We did have rough seas one night, and I was a little er um intoxicated........dh was afraid the rocking would make me sick, but I passed right on out:p Enjoy the pics, I will book this room again someday. We just booked our first balcony on the Valor today for the week of my birthday in June.:D

Thanks for the quick answer-I had a feeling that there was that set-up, but had decided against the room, just in case the people at Carnival were right and it had only one bed-wish they would get their info right.Also, I was concerned about the motion that far back, so I booked 2352. I am very sensitive to the motion, but it doesn't keep me from cruising. Enjoyed your slide show-can't wait to cruise in 9 days. Colette

Archived