Sa Cabin On The Noordam

crabby

We had an SA on the Zuiderdam, and it was really nice.

It's big enough that you don't feel crowded. We loved the balcony...with the two chairs and ottomans. There was also a small table with 3 or 4 chairs. I loved the dressing area with the stool. It was so nice to be able to sit in front of a mirror and do my hair and makeup. We also had 3 closets in that area, and another 3 (I think) in the entry area.

The bed was really comfy. I believe there were two phones in the room. The couch and chairs were quite comfortable.

Not sure if the Noordam would have the exact same layout, but I thought I'd read that they do. We were also a few doors down from the Neptune Lounge, which was nice. I wasn't sure we'd use the NL much, but we ended up there a lot. Carlo and Gerald were just so nice, and handled anything we asked for while we were on the cruise. We also dropped in at the NL for snacks during the day and evening.

I'd say you have an amazing sister!!! :)

My Sister Has Booked An Sa Cabin. Was Just Wondering How They Are. She Booked This Cruise As A Christmas Gift To Me. What A Great Sister! How Is The Noordam? We Have Cruised On Princess, Royal Caribbean And Norwegian.

The SA suite on a Vista ship is fabulous! It's very big, has a great dressing room, double sink, shower + jacuzzi tub with shower, 6 closets, priority embarkation & tendering, Neptune Lounge Concierges... there are only 2 better cabins on the whole ship! Her twin ship, the Zuiderdam, is our favorite ship of all, and I'm certain you'll have a wonderful time!

Links to cabin photos are in my sig below.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

Archived