May 13th- Will there be a ton of kids?

trevette1981

FYI

Miami-Dade and Broward counties (South Florida) started the 1st week in August, like 8/4/06. So they will be getting out early-mid May. I'm not sure about the rest of the counties in Florida. I don't believe it will have a big impact, but since they start so much earlier than the rest of the country, they also get out earlier.

This is a Joke right?????? I hope so. Because if you are worried about kids then I can only wonder what else you are going to be worried about!!!

I have kids and I can careless if kids are on the same ship. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE!

A bit melodramatic, don't you think? There's nothing wrong with the OP's question.

I love puppies; would give my kidney to my own puppy. Don't want to cruise with a ton of puppies, running around, making noise, and having accidents in the pool. Nothing wrong with that!:p

FYI

Miami-Dade and Broward counties (South Florida) started the 1st week in August, like 8/4/06. So they will be getting out early-mid May. I'm not sure about the rest of the counties in Florida. I don't believe it will have a big impact, but since they start so much earlier than the rest of the country, they also get out earlier.

It might not make much of a difference. Around here the kids started back the last few days of July and they get out the last week in May. Thanks though!!!!

And why is not wanting to be around kids a crime? I can tell some people that I don't like to be around kids:eek: and they act like I just read Hawthorne's "A Modest Propsal"!LOL. People like what they like and since I have no children, I prefer not to vacation with them.:)

Archived