NCL Spa pass

abbyjude2002

I find the spa a bargain when you consider the private secluded space you get access to. I used it every day.

We got the Spa pas on the Dawn in 2011. We used it several hours everyday. There is no pool crowd and noise. When it rained and was windy it was our day long retreat.

On the Dawn you are looking out over the aft. It was the best money we ever spent on a cruise. I hate saying all this because it will just encourage others to buy into the space.

Can you tell me if you purchase the spa pass in the spa or somewhere else, like guest services when you first get on the ship?

With three cruises out of NYC and our cruise out of Tampa they had a small table set up in the waiting area. You got a little sticker on your card

Edited by Laszlo

Someone had posted a pdf file of prices from Mandara spa. Just wondering how much the daily pass was for use of the saunas, Thallasotherapy pool, etc. Can someone help?

My DH and I will be on the Breakaway in Jan. Can anyone tell me about the spa on that ship. trying to decide if it is worth it. There will be minimum children ( schools are in session). Wondering if using the regular pool and lounge wont be too crowded. Like the idea of the pool & Thallasotherapy. Did the spa on the Dawn years ago. Is the Breakaway spa bigger? Any help would be appreciated.