Tell me about Millenium cabin 6071 Penthouse deck

Ine

Friends of us booked that cabin for a Med. cruise in November.

As they are "HAL" sailers and for the 1st time will sail Celebrity, what can you tell me about this cabin....

We have booked 6058 (Sept) so we would love to hear the comments too. It was one of three available to us via our TA. This deck had two cabins, the above deck had one, but it appeared to be to far forward for us, the other on this deck was right next to lift!! so we had only 6058 to take and that seemed ok but not perfect ( re position) I guess the style,space etc would be much the same in all cabins? We wonder about our view and the life boats just below or if we are just above the tender hmmm. Love to hear others experiences. Cheers.

These are both Category 2C Deluxe Oceanview 172 square foot cabins with 38 sq ft balconies. Have small safe, interactive TV, phone with digital clock, stocked mini-bar, shower (no tub). Hair dryer on bathroom wall. soap and shampoo supplied (many people bring their own brand). Guest robes in cabin to use. Lightweight tote bag in cabin to keep. Ample drawer and clothes hanging space.

Click Deluxe_Oceanview_Stateroom_with_Balcony to view the cabin layout and particulars on Celebrity web site.

The life boats on deck 5 are not really a concern. Only if you look down very to very near the ship are they in line of sight.

Thanks I wondered whether their view would be obstructed by the lifeboats.

We sailed on Summit one deck higher and had no problems with that at all.

Archived