Friends of Dorothy---Noordam 2/28

Boohbah

So, wierd question. I know there's usually a FOD meeting on board the HAL. I am the biggest Friend of Dorothy 'hag' ever. I was just telling my husband this morning that I identifed as a gay man. :p If I snuck into the meeting do you think they'd kick my fat tushie out? I want to meet the delightful gay men.

So, wierd question. I know there's usually a FOD meeting on board the HAL. I am the biggest Friend of Dorothy 'hag' ever. I was just telling my husband this morning that I identifed as a gay man. :p If I snuck into the meeting do you think they'd kick my fat tushie out? I want to meet the delightful gay men.

For a better response, consider posting this on the Gay/Lesbian board.

BTW, I don't think it necessary to sneak in. :)

I guess they figured you crazy gay men would be out partying all night and would (obviously) be at the later dinner.:rolleyes:

Shplinky, I really enjoyed all of the photographs and the thorough cruise information you have posted---your pictures and cruise documents have been so wonderful and helpful and they are really getting me in the cruise mood. Thank you so much for them!

I guess they figured you crazy gay men would be out partying all night and would (obviously) be at the later dinner.:rolleyes:

Shplinky, I really enjoyed all of the photographs and the thorough cruise information you have posted---your pictures and cruise documents have been so wonderful and helpful and they are really getting me in the cruise mood. Thank you so much for them!

As you might have guessed, we're detail obsessed. I'm glad someone is reading and looking or it would all feel sorta silly (but we'd still do it).

Archived