Flight home from Barcelona

lefturn's Mom

We will be flying back from Barcelona to the US after our Millennium cruise in June although we are staying there a few additional days. If I were flying out on the same day, I would not want to book anything earlier than noon. To know for sure, you should talk to the cruise line. Our cruise line, Celebrity, has a phone number available to talk to someone about the suggested arrival and departure times for your sailing.

If it's Royal Caribbean, I was told this week that if I went with their Air Travel package, they would not book me on a flight earlier than 9:55am from Barcelona.

I'd probably add a little more time just in case you're making your own transportation plans and to ensure it's not a mad dash to the airport (which should be about a 30 minute cab ride).

-Steve

I've spoken with several people who say, ask for the earliest debarkation time, as well you can make private taxi arrangements to ensure timely airport arrivals.

Everyone said not to worry, a 10AM flight will be just fine.

I wouldn´t book anything before 12:00. Count on long lines for taxi upon disembarkment. Ronda Litoral (quickest route to Airport could be busy sometimes).

We are on NCL Jewel ending in Barcelona on 7/1. Our TA called NCL, and they said no earlier than 9:30...so we have a 9:50 flight. It has been recommended to me to arrange for Angie's taxi to pick us up--although I'm not sure how early I'm supposed to make that arrangement...I am thinking that March might be a bit early for a July reservation, but maybe I am clueless. I didn't like taking a flight so close to what the cruise line said, but everything else had huge layovers (usually in the middle of the night) so this was the best option. Hope it works for you too!

Jane

Archived