HELP!!! 7/17 CP - 7/18 Patter

theresef

Hi all, Hoping someone might be able to help me out here. We just got off the 7/17 CP cruise and as my review stated we had a wonderful time! I am in serious withdrawal:(

I started a "scrapbook" for the cruise and realized somehow we have lost the Sunday 7/18 Patter. Does anyone have a copy? Can someone post it so I can download and print? Does anyone have an extra - I would be glad to compensate for postage and trouble?

Thanks!!!! Thank Goodness we did the open booking - that does lighten the withdrawal a bit:)

Therese

Hi Therese,

I'd be happy to email you a scanned version of the 7/17 Caribbean Princess Patter; just let me know where to email it to (email in my profile). It would be awful if your scrapbook were missing just that one thing!

Thank you for the very detailed and informative review you wrote on 7/27. Bringing the X-box along for the kids was a pretty neat idea!

Jean

Thanks!!!

Don't really do scrap books - but wanted something for our cruise. We truly had such a wonderful time! And didn't want all our pictures and little moemento's to sit in some drawer!!!!

Therese

Hi Therese -

Hmmm. I wonder why that is? I just checked my User CP and it doesn't have email disabled. Oh well :confused: ! I tried to email you as well through your profile but that didn't work either.

It's best if we don't post our email addresses on a public forum, so try this instead - add a .com to my username, and on the page that loads, you will find my email address.

I'll get your 7/17 Patter to you some way, somehow!!

Jean

Hi Therese -

Through Jon's (Meyerhaus) Patter's site, I found you a link to the Patter that you need. It's not from 7/18, but the Sunday Patter from this page should be identical to yours, other than the date (same Eastern Caribbean itinerary).

This is from Bill's site, http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/patters.html

Jean

Archived