port compass tours/south america/chile/argentina

annski

I have spent some time going through the options of port compass tours web site for punta arenas, puerto montt and ushaia as well as iguazu. Has anyone toured with them and how did you find their service ? Thanks ann

I used Port Compass 2 years ago with a small group that I had put together. All of the tours went as planned and we were very pleased with the results. I would use them again. The guides and drivers that were assigned to our group in South America were very good. Hope this helps.

We used this company for every shore excursion on our S. America cruise with Celeberity last year. They were EXCELLENT! I can't say enough good about their local guides in each city, we felt like royality.

Yes, please do not hesitate to use this company.

Jill and Mike

We also had an excellent experience with Port Compass for a transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso which included a stop at a winery, a tour of Vina del Mar, and a tour of Valparaiso including a lunch at a small restaurant overlooking Valparaiso. Our guide was great.

Thanks to BC Happy Gal, we found out who they subcontracted their tours to and we used them directly

Dileep can you share that info with us. I would love to contact them personally.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Archived