Tavel Channel shows on Cruises

mom2NnB

This past weekend I saw that Travel Channel was showing a whole bunch of Cruise Topis shows. They told about how ships are built, food and atmosphere on ships, what the crew does on of time, etc.....

Was very interesting, I highly recommend all us First Timers check them out. There was on on excusrsions to Grand Cayman and Mexico excursions.

If you have The Travel Channel, check them out.

I wondered how many CC members were watching the Travel Channel last night! We were alternating between the Oscars and the cruise shows. My kids (12 & 16) were so excited to see the very places we visited in December. They really want to try RCI next time, especially the surf pool thing. It also showed them different excursions, we didn't do any because they thought that it would be boring. They want to try the canopy tour and parasailing. My youngest wants to swim with the dolphins. :)

Our honeymoon cruise was booked from the lovely brainwashing we underwent while watching the Radiance/Alaska Travel Channel shows. :D

We became like Pavlov's dogs, nearly salivating every time we heard the drums in the RCCL ads...duh duh duh du-du-du-du.... Oh wait, it's still happening, almost 4 years later. :p

Dang they're good!

Archived