Earliest anyone has recieved Docs?

cjar855

Earliest? 5-6 weeks out.

Latest? - Three days prior to sailing.

What difference does it really make? It doesn't get you onboard any earlier.

My earliest was 6 weeks. My latest was 4 days. It's nice to have them so you can do the Doc Dance. But, tef is right, it doesn't get you on the ship any sooner. I sure wish it did.:D

My earliest was 6 weeks. My latest was 4 days. It's nice to have them so you can do the Doc Dance. But, tef is right, it doesn't get you on the ship any sooner. I sure wish it did.:D

I know it won't get me there any sooner ,but it makes it more exciting for me.. I have been planning this cruise for a while now. It is the first for my 2 Sisters and I only get to see them once a year if i am lucky. This is a very special Cruise for us.

For my first cruise, I kept my documents in my safe deposit box until the day before we left. I was afraid my house would burn down and I wouldn't be able to cruise. Silly me. I'm so glad you are excited. First cruises are great but they are certainly addicting. I hope you have a wonderful time.:D

Cjar - :eek: I can understand your excitement! In 1987, my two sisters and I went on our very first cruise - together! It was one of the best vacations I've ever had. No kids, no hubbies. SUCH FUN! (We see each other about 3 times a year, so this was great!) We've had "Sister Trips" every year since that first one.

To whomever asked - Families ARE spread out all over the country, y'know. :)

:eek: Age. We are all in our 50's. I live in Illinois ,one sister lives in N.Y. and the other in Calif. I guess family , job's Just busy lives keep up apart . We talk though every week. You are on the same cruise as we will be on. if you see 3 happy women together always laughing ,you will know it is us..:) :) :)

'

Cjar - :eek: I can understand your excitement! In 1987, my two sisters and I went on our very first cruise - together! It was one of the best vacations I've ever had. No kids, no hubbies. SUCH FUN! (We see each other about 3 times a year, so this was great!) We've had "Sister Trips" every year since that first one.

To whomever asked - Families ARE spread out all over the country, y'know. :)

:) :) :) Thanks Cotton !!!!!!

cJar,

Will have to keep a look out for the sister's three. My wife and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniverary. The kids will be staying home with their Aunt. They will have started school the week before.

First time we've ventured out on a major vacation without the children since our wedding.

You'll have to post when you receive your docs. We purchases a 7A Guarantee. Hoping for an 8D or better. A 7A will be fine though. Nothing wrong with hoping.

Archived