DH is on Paradise, I'm shoveling snow!

cruzincon

I thought I was being nice telling hubby he could go on a cruise with the fellas, little did I know we would get hit with the storm of the season. I'm soooo jealous right about now! He's sitting down for a nice dinner and I'm dealing with nearly 4 feet of snow! Boy will I think twice next time I feel like being nice.

I thought I was being nice telling hubby he could go on a cruise with the fellas, little did I know we would get hit with the storm of the season. I'm soooo jealous right about now! He's sitting down for a nice dinner and I'm dealing with nearly 4 feet of snow! Boy will I think twice next time I feel like being nice.

Well I am sure he will have fun, But the weather here is not as bad as yours, But he will most likely get choppy Seas as a weather system is coming down with alot of wind.

I'd rather take choppy seas than 4 feet of snow. We got hit pretty hard too. Northern MI wasn't as bad as some places but it wasn't good. I wish I was cruising.

I would never let my fiance go without me, then again he probably would never want to.

The choppy seas makes me chuckle a bit. I was totaly fine with him going on an all guys cruise but now I think I just have the winter blues. He did not want to go with out me but I didn't want to take any time off work. Trying to save my days off work for a cruise to Tahit (hopefully). Anyways absence makes the heart grow fonder. I appreciate him alot more already for taking care of the snow the way he does. But I'm still jealous.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa:D

Hey Cruzicon! I am right down the street! We've got a ton of snow here too for the first time this season. I say we just go on our own cruise! I am ready!!

We would be glad to have ya'll on our "girls only" cruise on the Fantasy April21st-we are leaving the hubbies and boyfriends at home.

Why why why why why, aren't you there with him? WHY?? There is no way on this Gods green earth that my DW would ever go on a cruise without me, unless I'm dead and she's spreading my ashes. Why? If she wanted to go on a girls only cruise, I'd say book two tickets cause I'm going too. Why?

I went on a girls only cruise with the ladies in my family last year. It was A BLAST!!! DH goes on trips by himself, (hunting and fishing) so why not? It was only a 3 dayer, but I needed a break from my rambunctious 2 year old son! Now, I do prefer to go with DH, but if the opportunity arrises again to cruise with the girls, I'll take it! :D

No good deed goes unpunished. :rolleyes:

Don't things like "sure, honey, you go enjoy yourself, I don't mind" always sound good UNTIL they're actually doing it? :eek: I can empathize.

If you can get any details out of your hubby, can you do a little post about his experience. DH and I are taking our 3 kids on that same cruise on March 19. We've cruised a few times, but it's the first time with the kids. I thought that trip would be good for testing the waters...literally.

Keep warm! :D

Susanville, California???????? Oh my goodness . . . I was born there (in 1947)and this is the first time I've seen Susanville mentioned anywhere . . . ever. I'm sorry . . . didn't mean to break in on your post (by the way . . . you're a very nice wife to let your husband cruise while you shovel . . . tee hee).

my husband is going on his "trip of a lifetime" to the jungles of Venezuela this summer, so daughter (adult) and I are doing a girls cruise/disneyland and train ride while he is gone...I know we will have fun...hope he does too!

everybody needs something a little different sometime!

Hope you don't have to dig out of too much more snow!

Beverly

Oh my goodnes, right after my last post on this thread our power went down for nearly 24 hours. We are back up and running agian. My DH feels so bad I think he is not having as good a time as he expected. I hope he can relax and still have a good time.

Cruzincon,

I am so sorry you were without power! I watched the news and this storm is all they are talking about! Crazy! I am really suprised we had power over here in RH since we are with the same power co. Ours did go out, but only for a few minutes. Glad your power is back on! I think your DH owes you a looooooong cruise somewhere warm! :D

Archived