Fll/mia

ChrissyUK

There is no real 'easy' way .. MIA is about 45 mins to 1 hr [depending on traffic] from FLL [also depends on exactly where the Airboat drops you off !].. a taxi might run about $70 +.. a private Limo might run about the same .. you might be able to rent a car and drive and save yourself about $40 .. there are Airboat rides which are closer to MIA .. you might want to cruise the web to check them out ..

I am not sure about any shuttle service from FLL to MIA but once again you could do a web check at the FLL airport web site..

Wolf

WE did the airboat ride through Celebrity. It was terrific and they will let you off either at Mia or FLL. Read the descriptions of the excursions and you will see you have a choice. It was fantastic. WE were the first off the ship and our luggage was separated from everyone elses. We picked it up and they put it on the bus that took us to Everglades National Park. After the airboat ride and walk around the park area they dropped us off at the airport. It was terrific.

Thanks SandyR5

When we first booked the cruise there were Airboat Rides which terminated at FLL and MIA. However, MIA is not available for this cruise.

I think we may have to get Larry to collect from FLL and take us to MIA. We should have enough time because of the check in times at FLL.

Hi Crissyuk....are you sailing on the Summit on March 31st from LA to the Panama canal....if you are there is a roll call for it over on the 'Roll Call' forum.

We already have a few from the UK on it including DH and I, and I know one other couple are looking for the same info to get them to MIA for their flight home. We're having a couple of days post cruise in FLL so dont have to worry about it at disembarcation. We did use Larryslimos last year though and they were excellent. ! Hope you pop over onto the roll call, it would be nice if you cared to join us.

Happycruzer

Archived