Mexican Riveria weather in December questions!!

soccerstar1288

Hello. I am interested in booking a mexican riveria cruise on the Dawn Princesss on December 16, 2007 for my family. I am concerened that the weather will be kinda cool there. Do you know if the weather is warm or is it kinda cool this time of year? any info on a mexican riveria cruise would be appreciated!

Thanks Again

-Joe

Hello. I am interested in booking a mexican riveria cruise on the Dawn Princesss on December 16, 2007 for my family. I am concerened that the weather will be kinda cool there. Do you know if the weather is warm or is it kinda cool this time of year? any info on a mexican riveria cruise would be appreciated!

Thanks Again

-Joe

www.weather.com You can do a search for the average temperatures for each city you will be visiting.

December 1'st is the start of the tourist season in Mexico. You should have excellent weather. Not too hot or too cold and no rain. The last week of Nov. is my favorite time to go. I have taken 2 cruises and 1 land based vacation at that time of year and have had no complaints with the weather.

Well, we just returned this past weekend and I was disappointed that it wasn't warmer. We left New York at 15 degrees and was hoping to swim but it was too cool for that. I would say the Mexican ports were mid 70's, and the water was cold. It was down right chilly the two sea days down and the one sea day back up. I guess I'm just used to the Caribbean. This itinerary wasn't for me in both ports and weather.

I was in the Mexican Riviera in Dec 06. The first full day out and back were too cold to enjoy the outside decks (forget about the pools on those two day), but we kept busy. All the other days were warm around 80 or so. It was perfect for sight seeing & warm enough to sit by the pool. The more south we went the warmer it became. We did our water activities in Cabo where it was the warmest and we had a great time.

We chose this itinerary because we were visiting relatives in CA and we had never done the Mexican Riviera before. We had a great time & it was a pleasant change to do the west coast. However, even though we read about the possible weather we were shocked to disembark into

42 degree temperatures in CA. (They were having a cold spell). It was warmer (about 65 - when we arrived back in NY)

Archived