exercise classes on Star Princess?

scout1121

Can anyone tell me if there are exercise classes on Star Princess? I've heard that there are yoga classes, and possibly aerobics and spinning classes . . . . can anyone confirm so I know which clothes and shoes to bring???!!!

Also - is there a sign-up sheet for the classes, and if so, how early do you sign up - - as soon as you get on board the ship?

We're on the March 10, 2007 sailing . . . . can't wait!!:)

Can anyone tell me if there are exercise classes on Star Princess? I've heard that there are yoga classes, and possibly aerobics and spinning classes . . . . can anyone confirm so I know which clothes and shoes to bring???!!!

Also - is there a sign-up sheet for the classes, and if so, how early do you sign up - - as soon as you get on board the ship?

scout1121,

I have the Patters from our 2/10 Star cruise. Here's what's listed.

Walk a mile. Step up. Stretch and Relax all for no additional fee.

For a $10 fee there is Yoga, Spinning and Pilates.

Come check out roll calls for the Star...we have a fairly lively thread there!

On our first trip on the Star, I know DH said that treadmill times filled up quickly, especially early morning. I would get there as soon as you can to ensure yourself a spot..am considering trying yoga & pilates myself, maybe pop into a step class. I just HATE when they interfer w/ other activities during the day...:p Exercise usually loses out on vacation!

Archived