Question about my ELATION room

addictedtothevr6

I am booked for an inside room, room E181, and i was wondering what people thought about it, if you had any opinion at all.

It is listed as a Category 1A room. Is this the lowest in the category 1 rooms or highest or what. If anyone can answer these Qs and maybe add a little insight of their own that would be great. Thanks

I am booked for an inside room, room E181, and i was wondering what people thought about it, if you had any opinion at all.

It is listed as a Category 1A room. Is this the lowest in the category 1 rooms or highest or what. If anyone can answer these Qs and maybe add a little insight of their own that would be great. Thanks

1A's are bunk beds, would work fine in traveling with a friend, but not a "friend"...

What other questions did you have beside a general opinion?

awww man, bunk beds? i dont know that i want that. i am cruising with one of my buddies so its not a special someone but yea.

didnt really have many other specific questions really? i am on the empress deck so not too far down in the boat. is it easy and quick to get to things? i am a novice in all of this

awww man, bunk beds? i dont know that i want that. i am cruising with one of my buddies so its not a special someone but yea.

didnt really have many other specific questions really? i am on the empress deck so not too far down in the boat. is it easy and quick to get to things? i am a novice in all of this

I cruised on the Elation last March... LOVED it! The boat was a bit confusing at first, but that was because it's so much bigger than the Holiday... after the first couple of hours we maneuvered quite well. It is a BEAUTIFUL ship and you will enjoy all of the decor.

We cruised on the Riviera deck on an inside cabin-- we loved it, and the new bedding is to die for!

Archived