Capt. Marvin snorkel/stingray city

brownies95

spacer.gifpost_corner.gif

Has anyone ever used Captain Marvins in Grand Cayman? If you have, how was it? We will be in Grand Cayman in May and are thinking about booking him for a snorkel/stingray city excursion.

My other question is this. We are supposed to arrive in port at 7:00am. I know that Grand Cayman is a tender port. Will we be able to make the 8:30am booking without any problems or are we cutting it too close? And, would the ship let us be one of the first people off the ship if we told them we had an 8:30 excursion.

Thanks for all your help!

Has anyone ever used Captain Marvins in Grand Cayman? If you have, how was it? We will be in Grand Cayman in May and are thinking about booking him for a snorkel/stingray city excursion.

My other question is this. We are supposed to arrive in port at 7:00am. I know that Grand Cayman is a tender port. Will we be able to make the 8:30am booking without any problems or are we cutting it too close? And, would the ship let us be one of the first people off the ship if we told them we had an 8:30 excursion.

We took the 10 am tour with Captain Marvains last week so can not comment on your time question, but I will tell you this operation was awesome (I posted a bit about it in member review).

Don't forget about daylight saving time. Grand Cayman does not observe this so depending on where you are leaving from you may actually be arriving at 6:00 am local time. Let them know what ship you are arriving on and the time and they will let you know if you should be able to make it. They deal with the cruise ships every day and know the schedules/possibilities much better than we do.

Archived